Here’s just a brief overview of some of the amazing things God is doing through the MentorLink movement. May you rejoice with those around the world who are discovering Jesus in new ways and multiplying His life among their fellow countrymen.
Facts and Figures
- Training in over 40 nations, with a training network that extends to over 60 countries worldwide
- Our video-based discipling and leader development tool DWJ exists in 26 languages and touched over 181 countries in 2016
- Since 2011, there have been over 23 million worldwide discipleship encounters using DWJ
- The cost to train one leader in 2016? $5.92
- 7,199 influencers trained
MentorLink is a rare ministry where each dollar multiplies its impact.
- DWJ Arabic, Tunisian – Our ministry partner ran several campaigns of DWJ as part of a larger media initiative — including 40 DWJ during Ramadan. In the past year, they recorded 525,681 views of DWJ!
- Passing it On! Participant from Ethiopia – “I am sharing about the Passing it On! training with everyone I meet…Since the training, things have really been changing in my life. One change is that I am focusing on a few people rather than on crowds.”
- DWJ English and French – In the Republic of Congo a missionary couple uses DWJ to teach English to a handful of people in their church, along with several non-believers. They write, “both those in ministry…and those who are new to the stories [of Jesus] participate equally in the discussion and regularly express appreciation for having heard from God about their own lives.
- Leader’s Covenant Participant from India – “Time and again I see that Leader’s Covenant is having a great impact on the lives of the leaders.”