Testimonies from Passing It On! training in the Gujarati language. Here are some testimonies indicating life change. 60 pastors and mission leaders attended this training.
- These 3 days have revealed
in my ministry. It has opened my narrow mind. Fault finding has been my problem. I was not able to work with or pray for so & so. I have found openness of the Kingdom of God weakness
- I was going through a dry time in ministry. God brought me here at the right time. I have failed in moving from ‘left-sidedness’ to ‘right-sidedness’, but now I have found help
- I have a book on mentoring which means nothing. Coming to this seminar I really know what mentoring is
- I did not know the work mentoring. It is an effective tool – God’s definite plan. I go back realizing God has started His work in me
- We should conduct this seminar in our denominations and there will be revival in our churches
- I am in the police department and I am struggling to come out of
policemind. I thought I was humble. God showed me in the ‘Mentoring in the family’ session that I am a harsh husband. I will demonstrate love and humility. I will mentor my wife. I am known as a non-corrupt officer. I will be good at home too.
- I have been facing problems in my pastoral ministry, which are solved during the seminar. I am so grateful to God and the MentorLink team
- I am the President of my denomination. I give leadership to all our pastors. I have discovered that I am a ‘left-sided’ leader. I need a mentor
- Thank God for this seminar. I am convinced that instead of spreading my ministry wide and thin, I should concentrate and be more focused
- This seminar was not an accident. I was a driver among my minister friends. I was avoiding them. I wore a mask in my thought, talk and behaviour. I was broken during feet-washing. I am rededicating my life for God’s service – for the Kingdom of God
- Christian & Missionary Alliance Synod President wants us to meet with a group of his pastors every week and go through the MentorLink material from January 2012
- A senior pastor wants to organize 3 days seminar on mentoring for pastors and pastorate committee members of 17 churches in Sabarkantha region
- Wesleyan Church wants to run this mentoring movement among their leaders
- A group of youth leaders in wants us to meet them for mentoring process.
This seminar was not an accident. I was a driver among my minister friends. I was avoiding them. I wore a mask in my thought, talk
Johnny and Koki
November 10, 2011